Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Ok...Well sorry I have not posted in a LONG while....But I will just make one big post I suppose...

Here it goes!!!

Jaeden is now 8 weeks and 3 days old!!!







This picture is one of my faves because the look on his face!!!


The swing is one of his favorite things to do..


See the red mark still.. :-(



Laying in bed with mom..



Watching around the room...


Hanging with daddy!


And again...


Hi mom, why do you take so many pictures???


I think this pic is cute...


And this one is my favorite...


And Bouncy bounce bounce....lol...




And now that we have seen all the recent updated photos... He is around 11 pounds now!!! and doing well...



I will post more later....I am applying for jobs...lol...cant do too much at once!!! lol


Love you all!!!


No comments: