Monday, June 9, 2008

Nails part 2!!

I got to do more nails today and I got to experiment and do whatever I wanted sooo, these are what I came up with!!!



This is the powder that I used The brand is Prism
and the colors are clear, white, and pink.














I saw part of this one in a magazine where you
layer balls of the colored acrylic on the nail but
we started with it and then realized that the
difference in color was not that different, so we
filled it in with pink....(My least fave nail)














This is my favorite nail and although you can't
see it it is faded from white to pink and as I said
this is my FAVE nail!!!














This is my sisters favorite and it was her design
she wanted a squiggle down the middle with the
silver on the outside. It was harder to do but I
enjoyed the challenge!!! I think next time I would
make it less (blobby)....Idk..I am proud though!!!

2 comments:

Elley said...

Nice nails.........you go girlie...........xoxo

Renee said...

Love your nails!! You can come and do mine if you want!

Happy blogging

Love ya
Aunt Renee